Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sweet Stop Sketch


I love their sketches! http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/This is one I will use again for sure :) I can't stop making Christmas cards even though I finished mine months ago. I just love snowmen and even though this is a retired set from SU I still can't part with it. I colored them in with Copics and then added glitter to parts of it. I used a Sakura Glitter pen for the image and Stickles for the snow. The doodling you see is my "stitching". It looks much better irl, and I added some dots of Stickles to it. I wanted it to look whimsical and free since I think the stamp is. KWIM? I used some buttons and the felt bird and voila! The paper is shimmery Jack Frost by Bo Bunny. TFL!

1 comment:

  1. So fun and festive...it's a great card and I love the sparkle! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challnege!
    Barbg(WV)

    ReplyDelete

Followers