Friday, November 20, 2009

Beate's Sketch Challenge


When I saw Beate's awesome sketch challenge, I knew that was the one I was going to use today. When I like a sketch a lot, I save it as my computer's desktop picture. That way I can always see it and have it handy. My attempt at saving trees and reducing clutter! Anyway, last night I went to Ben Franklin and was so excited to find a Christmas Cat's Pajamas Swanky Clear set. I absolutely love those penguins and I thought the concept of the see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil was really clever with the Naughty or Nice sentiment. So popped those cuties up with foam dots and then stuck them on the background paper that I stamped with those swirlies. TFL and hope everyone has a fun weekend with lots of stamping!

Sheri

Paper: Bo Bunny Dots, Creative Impressions Poppy, White
Ink: Copic Markers, CTMH Black and Breeze
Stamp: The Cat's Pajamas Swanky Stamps
Ribbon: May Arts reversable ribbon

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love the adorable images. Great card! Thanks so much for playing.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Followers